Made in France
- Our Henna Color Henna Color Creams are gentle colors enriched with henna extract, a plant well known for its benefits on the hair. They respect the hair fiber and the scalp. Their regular use will intensify the color and beauty result of your hair.
- Of Indian or Egyptian origin, our henna is carefully selected and controlled, guaranteed without heavy metals, without p-Phenylenediamine (PPD), which causes serious allergies in certain henna tattoos. For your safety, we have microbiological tests carried out by specialized and independent laboratories. Our henna is worked to allow an easier application and an optimized coloring result.
- All our formulas are tested under medical supervision.
- Our Henna Color Henna Color Creams are semi-permanent direct colors that do not alter the structure of the hair.
- Our Henna Color Henna Color Creams are 2 in 1 products, both coloring and conditioner. They are suitable for all types of natural or colored hair.
- They cover white hair up to 100%.
- The natural reflections of your hair are colored transparently by the gentle colorings. Henna Colored Henna Color Creams . They respect the hair fiber. All the recognized virtues of henna on the scalp and the hair fiber participate in the beauty of your hair. Henna is a vegetable dye, an antimicrobial, antioxidant and a natural hair conditioner. It brings suppleness, softness, shine and volume to your hair. Styling is made easier.
Advice from the hairdresser:
- Henna Color Henna Color Creams can be used in wicking effect. The very natural result will be more or less contrasted or intense depending on the color chosen and the pause time.
- The use of Henna Color neutral organic henna maintenance shampoo , soft and silicone-free, improves the hold and hold of your color.
- Their regular use maintains the beauty of your hair.
Choice of shades :
- Henna Color Henna Color Creams are available in 12 shades that allow you to personalize your color, play on reflections according to your desires, fashion trends. These colorings, without oxidants do not lighten the hair.
- Refer to the color chart and the table below to choose your color.
- Henna extract
- Lavender essential oil
- Without synthetic fragrance
- Without oxidant, without ammonia, without p-Phenylenediamine (PPD), without resorcinol for the respect of the scalp and the hair fiber
- Case containing a 90 ml bottle with applicator cap, 1 cap, 1 pair of disposable gloves, 1 user manual. (keeps once opened).
- Without preparation, simply shake the bottle and cut the tip of the tip.
- Wash your hair with Henné Color Organic Henna Neutral Maintenance Shampoo whose formula is gentle, silicone-free, and then wring it out. Put on the gloves and place a towel over your shoulders. Apply the cream to the roots strand by strand, then apply evenly to the hair to the tips. Wrap your hair with the hat.
- 20 to 40 minutes depending on the desired intensity.
- With lukewarm water until the water is clear.
Precautions for use:
- Our Henna Color Henna Color Creams are suitable for all hair types.
- Depending on your sensitivity, certain ingredients can cause an allergic reaction. Do a sensitivity test 48 hours before use.
- The coloring should not be used on a sensitized or injured scalp. It should not be applied to the eyelashes or the eyebrows. External use.
- It is preferable to test the shade of color chosen, before a first use, on a lock of hair to check the result obtained because it depends on the initial color of the hair and their condition (colored or permed hair).
- It is possible to apply the Henné Color Coloring Cream after bleaching, perming or straightening. However, it is better to wait a week and reduce the break time. Already colored hair is porous and fixes the color faster. The shade obtained will be more vivid.
- You can clean the traces left by the coloring on your skin by rubbing with a cotton pad moistened with a little soap and / or shampoo.
- You can keep the remaining product in the bottle for another application.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Quaternium-82, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Basic Blue 99, Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Basic Brown 16, Quaternium-52, Peg-15 Cocopolyamine, Sodium Chloride, Basic Brown 17, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Red 76, Acid Violet 43, Magnesium Nitrate, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone.